Key person managing CBA Strategic IT from primarily a technical standpoint, Clyde brings executive Sales and Technical experience from the software and Information Technology sector having had responsibility for both government and corporates in a range of technologies.
Key areas of expertise include Lifecycle Asset Management, Service Management, ITIL, Financial Services, Decision Support, Workflow, CRM, and Business Analytics and now Watson Cognitive. Clyde has a good understanding of platforms and implementing solutions that deliver specifically to business needs.
Clyde has been with CBA for around 15+ years now and has delivered on major consulting projects, frameworks and structure for IT environments, Business and IT strategy, and now with key IBM technologies delivering on business analytics and decision support. He leads a team of highly capable and skilled technical developers of these key IBM technologies.
As part of his ongoing commitment to IBM, Unicom, and other partners, Clyde is fully certified (technical and sales) for all software technologies that CBA Group support. Under CBA's ASL agreement with IBM some key products have been enhanced to include CBA's own IP to create unique capability that has been rebranded "iVis."
Clyde has high level skills across consulting areas including Process development, IT frameworks, Programme Portfolio Management, Decision Support, IT Change Management, and Service Management practice. In addition Clyde has an in depth understanding of Project Management, development and execution of Strategy, Organisational Change practice, and most current IT technologies and disciplines.
- Certified ITIL Service Desk and Incident Management Practitioner.
- Certified ITIL Problem Management Practitioner.
- Qualified IT Change Management
- Certified ServiceCenter consultant with 5+ years experience.
- Certified Remedy Technical consultant
- Certified in IBM Cloud, Watson Analytics, & Watson EX
- Certified IBM Rational Focal Point Technical consultant
- Certified IBM System Architect Technical consultant
- Qualified in PMI Project Management
- Diploma in Accounting from Auckland Technical Institute (now AUT)
IT & TECHNICAL DIRECTOR - CBA STRATEGIC IT LTD (2002 - present)
- Responsibilities: Client facing consultant, leading the marketing & sales of ‘decision support’ solutions, leading a technical development team, plus overall responsibilities for all IT technologies deployed within the business.
ACCOUNT MANAGER - REMEDY AUSTRALIA (1996 - 2001)
- Responsibilities: Ongoing Sales to both new and existing enterprise Clients of Remedy Service Management and Asset Management solutions. Also mapping requirements to Workflow capability to deliver customised Industry specific solutions. Direct Client facing role with ongoing responsibility to manage all account needs with respect to Remedy ServiceDesk & Asset solutions.