Christine Bear is the Managing Director of the CBA Group, which she founded in early 1993 and has lead conintuously since that time. CBA is comprised of CBA Transformation Ltd and CBA StrategicIT Ltd and now CBA Strategic IT Pty Ltd in Australia. (see further information on these companies).
Christine is a prior New Zealand Regional Winner of Business Woman of the Year, and has a number of qualifications including Master of Management Studies (with Distinction). She is also an Associate Fellow of the NZ Institute of Management.
CBA Group has extensive international experience that provides world class best practice to its clients, the key purpose for which has been to help our clients achieve what their strategies are intended to achieve.
Christine has a clear focus on the business achieving outcomes for it's clients rather than just 'doing the work'. She also has a proven track record of helping clients to achieve excellent outcomes and lasting success and is sought after both nationally and internationally.
Christine has gained a wealth of experience and knowledge through a varied and highly successful career, working with a wide range of organisations and has held a number of positions, both within New Zealand and internationally.
Her roles have included;
- Senior Consultant and Managing Director of CBA Group
- Special Governance & Management Reviewer
- Procurement Contract Negotiator - British Embassy in Washington D.C.
- M.M.S. with Distinction (Master of Management Studies)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
- T.T.C. (Trained Teachers Certificate)
- Associate Fellow of the NZ Institute of Management