UNICOM's TeamBLUE brings a blend of world-class solutions and teams together with a common culture and history of customer success. As the formal Business Partner for Australia, New Zealand, and parts of SEA, we service/support products such as Focal Point and System Architect in this region. Formed from several recent Unicom® acquisitions from IBM, TeamBLUE™ works to integrate its heritage of best practices, customer excellence and technical skills across Unicom's divisions and Business Partners to deliver greater value to customers throughout the world.
UNICOM® Focal Point™ is a flexible, web-based solution enabling you to perform product and portfolio management driven by market needs and your business objectives. Focal Point is fast to get up and running and adapt to how you work with your methods, processes, and workflows. You can quickly start prioritorising and selecting the right investments, balance change with business demands and align resources to deliver the right products at the right time. Now your executives and teams can make decisions that deliver greater value to your customers and your business.
With Focal Point™ you can perform:
- Ideas Capture and Demand Management
- Delivery Management
- IT Portfolio Management
- Application Portfolio Management
- Product Management
- Product Portfolio Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Decision analysis integrated with Enterprise Architecture
Key features of Focal Point™:
- Team-oriented, fully web-based tool
- Single Repository based on industrial-strength, off-the-shelf database
- Prebuilt templates for APM, IT Portfolio Management, and Product Portfolio Management, and Product Management
- Easily configurable and customisable to your Business Process & workflows
- Insightful Dashboard Analysis
- Investment Analysis (built-in Monte Carlo simulator)
UNICOM® System Architect™ is a market-leading enterprise architecture tool that enables you to build and automatically generate data-driven views of your organisation's enterprise architecture -- its strategy, business architecture, operational architecture, data, application landscape, supporting systems, technologies, and infrastructure.
Together, these views form a mosaic that delivers the insight and analytics necessary to describe current and future states of the enterprise along with interdependencies, risks, life cycles, and standards.
Empowered with this knowledge, your executives, decision makers, and managers can quickly and more effectively plan initiatives for improvement, due to a more thorough understanding of the reward, impact, roadmap, and risk of changes. You gain visibility of planned initiatives from the business through operations, solution architecture development, release management, and deployment (DevOps).
With System Architect™ you can:
- Build capability-driven enterprise architectures
- Create a line of sight from strategies to key capabilities to systems and technologies supporting them.
- Take advantage of disruptive technologies and plan migration to the cloud.
- Use industry-standard frameworks and patterns.
- Perform master data management.
- Create roadmaps of business transformation.
- Produce dashboards to gain clear understanding of the big picture.
- Perform Business Process Analysis with Simulation and Optimisation
- Build operational and system architectures with defense architecture frameworks
- Use market-leading support for DoDAF 2, NAF, and MODAF.
- Build architectures using the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF 2).
- Integrate with Unicom Focal Point™ for portfolio management along with Governance and Prioritisation.
- Reverse-engineer and analyse ERP systems such as Salesforce.com and SAP